Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Enjoying a Day Off

I have been a nervous wreck lately.

Over the past two weeks I have taken two teaching tests I needed in order to get my Texas License. The first one I took on a Thursday and got my results the next day (I passed!!). The second one, I took on a Friday and it was much much harder... I knew that I'd have to wait all weekend to find out the results, but I was not anticipating waiting all the way through Monday as well. Talk about a compulsive phone checker... yep, that was me, all day yesterday and this morning. Well thankful the fateful email actually came mid morning and.... I passed!!!!! Now I can relax... and breathe... and sleep.... and read a normal book... and quit being a nervous wreck! Sigh.........................

Speaking of teaching... college is expensive ya'll!!

Dang.. And those student loans come like clockwork each month.
Today... with the help of my money savvy hubby, I paid off yet another student loan!!!
Once again... I can breathe a little easier.
Until the others come next month.
But one at a time, one at a time.

All in all, I'd say it was a productive day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment