Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Longing for Fall

This morning I sat in my living room and listened to the rain come down. I felt like cuddling up under a blanket, sipping on a cup of warm joe, and staring out into the rain... So I did. Fall is by far my favorite season. Every year I look forward to the cooler weather, the rain, the leaves changing, the smell of fires in fireplaces or outdoors. Today gave me a hint that fall is closer then we think. Although it's supposed to be nice early this week, towards the end, more rain and cooler weather... Can't wait!

This past weekend I attended the Gaynor's Company Picnic with Steve. We had a fun time, and even walked away with some awesome prizes... ok maybe not what we were hoping for, but we still had fun and in the end that's all that matters.

Sunday Steve and I went to see The Final Destination in 3D. It was my first 3D movie ever, and I must say it was quite the experience. I found myself pulling down my 3D glasses for fear of things flying at my face. Overall it was a very good movie-- although I'm biased and have really liked all the Final Destination movies-- we had fun together. Steve and I also went over for Sunday night dinner at Mom's house. Tacos... need I say more?! Didn't think so.

This week consists of getting more things in order for subbing before I leave for vacation. I figure I shouldn't procrastinate on this particular subject since I'd like to get to work once I return from Vacation. Plus once we return home, it's puppy time!!! That means this little lady is going to be very busy! But I'm not complaining.. yet. I'm very excited!

I'm sure there will be a frustrated puppy post later on this month... And ones filled with love. And more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment