Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Puppy Update

This past weekend, Steve and I took a trip out to see my new baby. At this point she is 4 weeks old, I was curious to see how big she had gotten and to see if more of her personality had begun to come out. Here she is:


She is so adorable! I held her the whole time and was tempted to not put her down as I began to leave. Her brothers and sisters are adorable as well. They are all so cute and different in their own way. My little love is a bit smaller then the rest (fingers crossed that this is a sign she will be a medium-big dog instead of a BIG dog).




She's got lots of love to give, which is so wonderful because as I held on to her I realized just how much love I have to give to her. ♥


I wouldn't want one of the special men in my life to be left out either, so I snapped this picture over the weekend as well.




Meet Steve's dog Zeus. He, as well as Steve, has joined the ranks of the important men in my life. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment