Monday, August 3, 2009

Moving & Puppies & Guns... Oh My!

Moving day is officially this Sunday... Guess that also officially means that procrastination can no longer reside in my life. Time to kick it in gear. I spent the day packing and cleaning today. I also got to take a sneak peak at my new place. The people have moved out and they are in the process of cleaning so they let me go look through it and see the place I'd soon be calling home. Needless to say, I am very excited. I'm ready to get rid of boxes and be settled again.

Saturday I went out to see the puppies, and let me tell you... I'm in love! ♥ They were all so cute and sweet but one little girl stole my heart.


Isn't she so wonderful!?

Here are some of the others. I wish I could take them all!





On Sunday Brody, Steve and I took a trip up to Larch Mtn. to shoot some guns. I have had the urge to go shooting for quite some time now, but no one ever really took me seriously. Until now.










I had a BLAST! It was a bit intimidating and scary at first, maybe it was just too much power in this little girls hands, but I soon overcame whatever fear was plaguing me and didn't want to put the gun down. There's nothing like being in good company, fresh air, woods and guns to relieve some pent up stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment