Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Things That Have Kept Me From Blogging:

The Move: Sunday was a day of power moving. My new place was unlocked and open at 8am and soon after the move began. Luckily my wonderful mom had come by my old place a few days prior to help with the remainder of the packing and the beginning of the cleaning process. Without her, it wouldn't have gotten done. I have a feeling she's done this before. I wonder who with?! Everything was moved in a short amount of time, and with some of the best helpers a girl could ask for. Thank you! Now begins the unpacking process...

Unpacking: I have so many boxes that it's almost impossible to move around in my new place. And then when I get some emptied, where am I supposed to put them since the dumpster and recycling bin is a little ways away?! Well they just get stacked and then I find that I'm trapped into one section of my place. Such a fun process. And to think I'm going to have to do it all again in 7 months.

Relationship: That's right! I have the best man in the world! I couldn't ask for anything better! We're completely and totally infatuated with each other! We're even taking a vacation together in 24 days! Stay tuned for more. ♥

Another Move: My brother is moving to Montana. Tomorrow begins our journey to move him. It's going to be quite the trek, but hopefully we'll all have fun along the way.

As you can see, one word describes my life this past couple weeks: Busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment