Monday, April 12, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday....

Mondays seem to come quicker and quicker these days... Is there any way to make them slow down?!
*Although I am basically complaining that my weekend went by too fast and I am not happy with the fact that I am at work while my man enjoys his typical Monday off without me, I am feeling very energized and tackled the day head on, unlike most Mondays and days in general. This I am happy about!

BINGO!
Last night Steve and I joined some members of his family and went to the local bingo hall. It was a blast!!! I have always had a secret love for bingo, but have never really revealed it to anyone, until I knew that Steve would accept me. (gotta love him for that!) We had tickets coming out our ears last night! And during some points of the night it was almost impossible to keep up! Our score by the end of the night:

Steve: $25 Sabrina: $0

Oh well, it was fun! We definitely plan to go again! (or at least I do, and Steve will find out soon enough!)

No comments:

Post a Comment