Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Repeat

There are definitely days where I feel a repeat of Spring Break is MUCH NEEDED! I'm not sure why, but I feel like I need to be at home doing something rather then working... Couldn't tell you what I'd do there, but I just know that I am needed at home, not at work. But it would be nice if someone would continue to pay my bills while I am at home... I doubt this will be happening any time soon. Welcome to the real world Sabrina, right?

Well as another weekend finally approaches, I find myself feeling at ease knowing I get a small break. I don't know if it was exhaustion, lack of something or just a plain bad attitude that kept me from wanting to be back in the swing of things, but whatever it was/is, I am ready for it to leave!

We received our Herbalife package the other day, and have since been making shakes and tea and drinking our aloe every morning. Steve has made comments about feeling great! I love the shakes in the morning, makes me feel full for most of the day. And the warm tea is definitely a great way to start the morning. I've been having a few headaches though-- a result of coffee withdrawls possibly? Other then that... we're both feeling great! We've got a new outlook on our health and it's going to be wonderful! We have a meeting Sunday for a body scan.. this could be interesting.. what are our bodies really like?!

No comments:

Post a Comment