Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Spring.. err... I mean Winter?!

That's right folks, here in the lovely Pacific Northwest we are not experiencing Spring quite yet. In fact, winter has decided to stick around for a while longer. When we went to bed last night, it was snowing a bit. The child in me wished so hard for it to keep snowing and pile up over night. The skeptic in me however knew that there wasn't a chance it would stick around, after-all it only snows at night right?!

Well this is what we woke up to this morning:


Now I know it's not a whole lot, and  most people around here are complaining that it's almost the end of March and we're still getting snow. But this girl could not be happier! I love the snow and for once it stuck around long enough to allow me to enjoy it for a bit in the morning before it disappears. Plus, a 2 hour late start.. this girl can't complain!

I'm off to drink a cup of something warm, enjoy the beauty outside my window, and savor my last few minutes before heading into work. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment