Monday, March 19, 2012

Long Story, Short.

I forgot my password that allowed me into this lovely blog of mine. In order to obtain said password, I needed to re-open my already deleted old 'SabrinaHunter' email address that I thought I was rid of for the rest of my life. Not so fast I suppose. Once all is said and done, months and months later.. here I am, back in business and ready to type type type.

There's so much to catch up on, and frankly I'm far to tired (after teaching, report cards, taking care of dogs, picking up the house, laundry and cooking dinner for a hubby who is at drill all evening) to even type out what all has happened in my (our) lives since I've last been on. If you really want to know, I'll find a way to tell you one of these days but for now, I'm going to give you  the shortened version:

*Married.
*2 day honeymoon to the Oregon Coast.
*Planned a week long honeymoon to Mexico- Happening this July.
*Teaching Kindergarten- maternity leave.
*Trying new recipes all the time.
*Still have a messy office- not sure if it'll ever get clean (Spring break?!...)
*Became a part of the smart phone world.. already needed to get a new phone. Happier now.
*Celebrated another birthday- 26 now.. Wondering where the time is going? Still feel like I should be playing house, not actually taking care of one.
*Spending lots of time with Grammy- now in a home. Learning how precious life truly is.
* Reading a lot more this year. 5 books down already.
*Learning to relax. Still learning...
*Laughing and enjoying being married.
*Spending lots of time wondering where life is going to take us and what it's going to offer in the coming years.


That about sums it up.
I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things- now that I have my password... don't think for a moment that I'm going to let this bugger out of my sight ever again! Oh technology... We will probably always have a love/hate relationship. For now.. it's love. Thanks for giving me my blog back. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment