Friday, May 22, 2009

It Feels Amazing

...when I think about the fact that I get to do what I love. I am so thankful that somewhere along the way during my college career, I decided to become a teacher. I am awestruck that I get paid to do this! I feel so lucky that I get to spend my days with kiddos that make me smile and laugh all day long. This week I subbed Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Each day was at a different school and in a different grade, and was a very unique experience. But I LOVED it!

...to pick up on things that got lost over the years in the piles of homework. Yesterday I joined Firstenburg and attended a toning class as well as a spin class. I had a blast and it feels amazing to be able to have time to work out and not feel guilty about it, when I should be doing homework--but I don't have any!!!

...to have such beautiful weather! While I was teaching today, we opened the doors and windows and let the nice warm weather shine in on us. The kids loved it and couldn't wait to go out to recess. I love this time of year, but then again I'll be saying this again when it's turning Autumn.

...to be so worn out, that all I want to do it sit at home and read a good book on a Friday night. I can honestly say I came home from working today and took a nap, didn't want to wake up, and can't wait to go to bed in a while. Nerdy-- I know.

...to have a 3 day weekend ahead of me. I can't wait for the adventures that lie ahead of me in the upcoming days, even if it is just reading out in the sun or spending time with those I love, I'm excited. I'm hoping that spending time with a special someone is in order.... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment