Monday, May 4, 2009

Job Interview Number 1

Although it was not an interview for a teaching job, I am still hopeful. I came across a summer job working for Evergreen School District, either running or assisting in their kids camps for the summer. The interview seemed very hopeful! And it was a very laid back interview, mainly just talking about the program and what it's all about. He then said that since he has so many people to interview that I was to take home the questions and type (YES TYPE) out my responses and e-mail them to him! Why on earth don't more interviews go like that!? I do much better when I can sit in the comfort of my own home and think of my responses rather then being put on the spot. But I suppose that's what interviews are all about right? I will find out either way about this job by May 18th (I'll keep you updated). For now, the search continues and I will remain hopeful.

Since it is rainy, I have the fire going, reruns of Friends playing in the background. I also have a house that desperately needs cleaning (but it has an owner that lacks the motivation to do so) & a tummy that is in need of some dinner and perhaps a glass of wine. I'm off to fulfill one of those needs, care to guess which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment