Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Relief...

It feels so great to finally have a clean house! I must say that it was a full day job (and if I'm being perfectly honest, I still have a bit to do) but I am feeling less of a need to avoid my bedroom! I will admit that I avoided cleaning yesterday by getting out of the house and heading to hang out with a few of my favorite girls (Sally and Whitney). Whitney cooked us a YUMMY breakfast, we enjoyed coffee and conversation and then spent the entire day laying on the couch watching "A Baby Story." Yes, a baby story. Can you tell that some of us are feeling the "need?" Cough...Whitney...Cough.
We had fun though and talked about our futures and our wishes for how we want things to turn out for us. We came to a conclusion that graduating from college makes us feel the need for another "challenge" or "project." Whitney wants hers to be having a baby...

I am watching Steve-O : Demise & Rise. I must say... very eye opening. (icky!) I always knew the dude seemed weird and out of it, but after learning about his actual issues, it explains a lot. It's hard to hear about the ways that people enabled him and didn't even know it. Conclusion: Drugs=SCARY!
*My DVD player is randomly not working or else I'd be watching something a little more tame such as "Marley and Me."

I'm freaked out now (because of Steve-O) so I'm going to go make some tea and finish my book. Until next time.... ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like your layout! And I heard that Steve-0 segment was pretty powerful.

    ReplyDelete