Monday, April 9, 2012

Back to the Daily Grind

Spring break is over, know how I know?? The alarm went off, blaring, bright and early and this time I didn't get to roll out of bed and help hubby get ready for work, I too had to get ready today. But I do have to say, I went to bed last night feeling so accomplished for a week off. Not only did I take time to meet up with a few friends, get a few appointments out of the way and celebrate a few birthdays, I also got A WHOLE LOT done!!!

Here's a run down of my "Spring Break To-Do List"

-Clean out "cleaning closet
 Clean and organize office
 Clean out bathroom cabinet
 Clean out nightstand drawers
 make new coasters for living room
 Organize recipe book/binder
-Go through magazines
-Get filing ready
 Clean and organize spare room
 Make dog treats
-re-do window into office organizer
-Clean out baking cabinet
 replant house plants in new pots
 paint pots in back yard
-weed front yard

And we added a HUGE one to the list yesterday... drum roll please....
-Clean out garage

It was definitely something I didn't personally put on my to-do list because I knew i needed hubby's help with it all, but we DID IT!!!! It's so wonderfully clean and organized! There's just a few things that need to go and be picked up, but for the most part.. it's like a brand new garage!!


We had a great Easter, full of cleaning, dinner with family and nice walks with our dogs. We hope you all had a great Easter!!

Happy Spring! (Will it stick around this time....???)

No comments:

Post a Comment