Sunday, April 22, 2012

An Update.. In Photos

 Izzy had another trip to the beauty parlor.. promptly followed by a trip to the vet. Apparently she needed a steroid shot to get rid of a dandruff problem. And go on a slight diet... Poor girl is going to develop body image issues before long. Luckily it doesn't seem to have hit her yet.. she's still running around like a mad woman.

 Nothing like a screw in the ol' tire to throw off your day! Thanks to my hubby for a quick and painless fix!

Holding baby chicks makes me one happy lady! (I WILL own some one day..)

 My hubby knows the only thing needed for this girl to celebrate Easter properly! ;-)

 There is nothing sweeter to me then getting dandelions from a student on a sunny spring day. It's the thought that counts.

 My first attempt at making Chicken Parmesan, and quite a successful attempt at that if my tummy does say so!

 I snuck out and bought my hubby some new summer toys! A new (huge!) tent and a pretty awesome lantern. He's like a kid in a candy store! Can't wait for camping this summer!

 I had insurance for a short while through my long term position and finally was able to get my eye balls checked out.. sure enough, glasses needed. Don't worry, they aren't too bad... yet.

 We had an evening of pretty nice thunderstorms in our neck of the woods. However it was nothing compared to our family down south!

 The last lingering bloom on the Christmas Cactus.

 Last weekend was the start of our back yard project. It didn't go as well as planned but at least we had coffee to kick start our day!

 Book Sale= Heaven for me! 

 Fresh strawberries!! I love the start of spring and summer! 

Found this treasure at Chuck's Produce. Amish Popcorn. FABULOUS!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment