Friday, April 6, 2012

InstaFriday!

This is a first for me. As mentioned before I had always been envious of my iphone friends and their instagram photos, but now I can join in!!! Here's a first attempt at an InstaFriday aka "My week in Photos".

First photo!!!! (can you tell how exciting I am about this app?!?)

This is a chair that was originally my Great Grandmothers. I just love the shape and design of it, but not so much a fan of the fabric covering it. I want to get it recovered, but after calling all around town.. it's a bit pricey for my pocketbook. Guess I'll be learning something new soon...


Lunch with 2 of my favorite girls at Olive Garden Wednesday was a great way to celebrate spring break!


Izzy has a thing for sweatshirt strings, obviously. Enough said.


I found a great steal at TJMaxx... this was $20, regular $55!!! and it's Huge!! I've been searching like a mad woman for a new tea kettle... now I can rest happy. And it whistles so quietly. ahh, music to my ears.


My "helper" being not so helpful while I'm cleaning out things. Guess I can't quite get rid of this blanket yet...


I love Friday Coffee Day (long story...) But little did I know just how much I'd be needing this today. Took Izzy to the groomers and let's just say, that girl can throw a tantrum and put up quite the fight.


Well there you go, that's my week in photos!! I'm loving this whole instagram thing!! And sadly, spring break is coming to an end for me, but I am feeling so accomplished. A rundown of my "list" is soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment