Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More Cleaning, Sorting, Celebrating

Yes that's right, I've actually stuck to it! Spring cleaning has so far been a great success! I've crossed a few things off of my list.. and as my hubby says "... and those are the big jobs! The rest will be easy!"

Yesterday I started the day by going through some old magazines, drinking a cup of tea and listening to the rain. Windows are shut back up and heaters turned back on. Let me pose a question however... how does one human being accumulate so many magazines?! Lack of time, motivation? Who knows. Either way, I love them and have loved looking through them, but it is my goal from this point forward (well after I finish sorting through the pile I have out in the living room) that I will not accumulate this many magazines, EVER AGAIN. When I get them, I will make an effort to look through them, rip out what I want to keep and move on. Phew, feels great to say that out loud! And no, I will not show you a photo of the pile. No one needs to see that.

I also cleaned out and organized the spare room. Someone could actually sleep on the bed now and our winter clothing items are all neatly stored away, together, in one place. (now please I beg of you, don't have a sudden April snow storm...)

I spent a lot of time catching up on laundry yesterday as well. Isn't it funny how that stuff just piles up!? Who wears all those clothes?!

The hubby and I also went over to a friends house to celebrate her birthday in the evening. It was a fun night of stories, laughter, good food and good company. Happy Birthday Nicole!!... Sorry It still feels weird... Happy Birthday Nikki!! There much better.

My last tid-bit... Something sooooooo exciting....!!! Android phones now have the app Instagram. I could not be more excited. I had such envy watching all my iphone friends upload these fun photos... and now I can be one of them! And I can also link up with "InstaFriday" (<--- stay tuned!!).

Happy Hump Day! (Spring break is going tooooo fast...)

No comments:

Post a Comment