Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Embarrassing!!!!

It sure does take a lot for me to get embarrassed, but today I am fully embarrassed to admit something to the world.. This is what our office looked like after a year of wedding planning, busy work weeks, shoving piles of unwanted/unsorted things from other rooms and pure neglect.



How bad is that?! See.... This is me, completely embarrassed. I'm starting to feel quite warm as I type this.. Ignore Izzy, she was snooping. And has every right to. The door to this room is more often then not closed due to the natural disaster occurring in here. It's like a room of the house she never knew was there!




Is it just me, or does she look embarrassed too!?

Now, keep in mind, I forgot to take photos before I started. I had removed a few things from the room and then realized that I had wanted to take before and after photos.


In the hallway I had started to make a few piles of things. Games, puzzles, magazines etc. And I hauled out my box of wrapping stuff (ribbons, tissue paper, bags) Not so organized...

But.......!

I am happy to report that after a Looooooooong day of cleaning, organizing and sorting. I have officially conquered the embarrassing office!

Here she is, all spiffed up!



You can actually walk into the room without attempting a balancing act! The dogs love it, they literally haven't left the room since it's been clean. Zeus is laying at my feet as I type. I could not be more proud!!

Yesterday was also quite the sunny day in our neck of the woods. It was so nice, I tore the plastic winter covering off of our windows, opened 'em up and let the fresh air flow through our house! I even snuck outside to replant some of my house plants into new pots. Whew! What a day! I got A LOT accomplished and felt great, tired, but great after all my hard work yesterday.

Day 3 of spring break is in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment