Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rejuvenation

It's still amazing to me what one simple haircut can do for this girl. I went and got just a simple trim yesterday evening, but went a bit shorter then the past few cuts I've had, just for summer-sake. And I feel wonderful!!! Not only is today blistering hot, but I now have a neck that is free of hair laying on it!

I have been slacking on my gym visits this week, but am happy to report that I went tonight and it felt nice for a change. The sad part is that I don't even have a valid excuse for not going. And after going tonight, I will make sure that next week I step it back up! No excuses!

I have also been slacking on reading my book. I honestly don't know why I have taken so long to read this book, but It is my goal to finish it by next Thursday at the latest-- my motivation? Another book on hold to pick up at the library. And the fact that the book I am reading is itself a library book, so I better get with it! A little time management might be in order for my carefree lifestyle... I should be able to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment